We're going to the Freycinet Peninsula for 3 nights. <--This Tassie Parks site has some interesting drop down menu items. We'll see some sites in Swansea and Cole's Bay. Here's a general reference map.
Much of our time up 'til now has been spent learning our way around, looking for an apartment, and then collecting some household items and furniture. Ginger drove us to a second-hand / antique barn where we scored some kitchen chairs, a couch, and lots of kitchenware. Today, I drove back to pick up what didn't fit yesterday. It is a real head trip reversing all you know about driving. But, I'm getting used to it. Good thing, Liz was brave enough to ride along as navigator. I would've had a heck of a time driving and trying to figure out where to drive to at the same time.
9/16/2005
Heading up the east coast this weekend
Posted by Ter at 1:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment