7/06/2006

Apparently, I can not have enough websites

I've been working on a music website since returning to Tasmania. Thus, the sparseness of postings here on the blog. The link in the post title above leads to the podcast site. Usual username and password, but if you need a reminder, just email me. It will work best for broadband connections. I haven't heard from any dialup users as to whether it's worth the wait. I don't know enough about podcasting though. Might be, if you subscribe, the tune will load better. So, if there's any dialup folks out there who want to give it a try, let me know if you have questions or feedback.

What will you find there? Recording of tunes that I made at a festival back in the states recently. It's a way to share tunes with my musician friends, since one of the way 'ear players' learn tunes is to listen, listen, listen.

For those interested, it's easier than it might look. Macintosh has an application that basically templates out the steps. Loving my Mac these days.

I'll add the link to the sidebar, too.

No comments: