8/23/2005

We arrived in Vancouver, BC

We are now off the train and into the Hostel International in Vancouver. Now that we have a free broadband connection, I can upload some pictures of our 4 day train trip across Canada.

The VIA train ride was great. I had the top berth and it was as cozy as a cocoon.





Next up, 4 days in Vancouver, then over to Vancouver Island for 4 days, maybe longer depending on how the reservations and plans fall into place. We'll keep you posted.

August 28th - Itinerary update: We decided to stay in Vancouver for the rest of the week. So, we'll head over to Vancouver Island on Monday 8/29. We'll meet up with Janet and Bill and spend the next few days with them. Then, on Thursday 9/1, we'll move into a hostel in Victoria until Sunday 9/4. Back to Vancouver for one night before flying out to Auckland on 9/5. So, I'm not so sure when I'll be posting over the next week. We'll see what sort of access is over there. But, I'll continue to check our land line number for messages once a day.

No comments: