6/30/2007

Woodstock, NY

On a lighter note, we drove down to Woodstock last month. Spent the afternoon shopping around and the evening at the New World Home Cooking restaurant outside of Saugerties, NY.

In some ways, the town looked more conservative.



In other ways, still the far out place as it ever was.





Nice gift shops, nice sculpture.



The New World is a yummy place, with a really fun monthly old timey jam.



And, um, nice sculpture.



Woodstock, NY recently proposed some non-binding legislation to get folks to aim towards carbon-neutrality. No doubt, these folks have passive solar houses and use gray water to wash their cars. :-)

2 comments:

Ter said...

Hi folks,

Ter here. Blogspot has, technically speaking, sh1t the bed. I can't make any new posts without getting an error message. Support is non-existent.

So, I have a real good reason for no new posts lately. I'll give them some more time to fix it. In the meantime, I'll be thinking about what to do next. Might be time to put it to rest and consider Tasmaniacs2007 or some such.

Ta for now.

Ter said...

OK, support exists. Might be able to fix it. Stay tuned.