I've got some new software that publishes to my .Mac site. New look. New address. You might want to make a new bookmark. The new pages will require a user name and password. They are identical and the same as the old password. Email me if you need to hear what the password is again, no problemos.
The old pages will still work. But, here's what will stay the same or change -
--I will still be posting to my blog here.
--I will not be posting new photos to my older .Mac site http://homepage.mac.com/tlukacko. Photos will remain available for viewing, though.
As always, I'm interested to hear if it all works for you. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
Been busy lately, settling back in and having company from the U.S. We recently clarified our visa status, by the way and we are clear to stay for another 12 months. Let us know if you're making travel plans! I have a calendar online, that I can subscribe you to for the the purpose of planning. ie, let's not everyone come for the same time. I am thrilled to have company come here. It's so much fun to play the tourguide and to see sites that we haven't yet gotten to. Also, repeating visits are turning out to be just as interesting. For example, I went back to Bonorong Park and Port Arthur with Beth, Kevin, and Chris. We had different guides this time, and I learned even more. Pictures of Bonorong are on the new site.
4/30/2006
New photo pages
Posted by Ter at 5:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment